Monday, 15 February 2010

His *actual* tracksuit?

Today I had a facial.

Not because I have a particularly glamorous lifestyle, but because it was free.

See? I am the opposite of glamorous. I am cheap.

The reason it was free was because I had won it.

(As is right and proper. I enter an average of 40 competitions a day. I expect some sort of return for my efforts)

I won it from Smooth Radio. A station that I don't even listen to. Ha ha, take that Smooth Radio, I owned you!

And it was a very nice facial it has to be said.

Why am I telling you this? Well, it's not to brag about my glorious winnings, honestly. No, it's by way of a lead in to the following.

You see, when I was dutifully entering my competitions this evening, I came across this one. Possibly the lamest prize ever?...

(Click on the picture to maximise)

...even if it is his *actual* tracksuit.

3 comments:

Catie Wilkins said...

Maybe it's where he keeps his power, like Samsons hair?

Christina Martin said...

I think it would be too small for me.

I mean look at him. He fits on a record turntable...

x

Theo said...

I once won something from a radio station. It was a VHS of Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits. More diturbingly, I found somebody among my friends who actually wanted to have it.