Saturday, 29 December 2012

Best of 2012

2012 is drawing to a close, so in lieu of writing a proper blog summing it all up, I took a look back over the odd collection of pictures I've accumulated on my phone and decided to give out some New Year Honours of my own.

Drum roll please.

Best local news story.

Best attempt at an evil face.

Best video games.

Best commuter activity.

Best magazine scoop about a cat who is a also a God.

Best Bid TV product. Peter Simon called it a 'work of art'

Best parking.

Best protest.

Best litter, just yards from my home.

Best courier information.

Best attempt at putting Christ back into Christmas.

Best festive food.

Manliest muesli.

Most inappropriate Halloween decoration for a chemist.


And finally, the most awkward moment of the year.


Happy New Year!

No comments: